Business Development Representative
What makes Kenandy unique:
Leadership: Founded by Sandy Kurtzig, "The Mother of Silicon Valley" and the first woman to take a technology company public (ASK Computer Systems). CEO Chuck Berger, visionary CEO successfully leading Pre-IPO and Public companies.
Funding: $55 million from Salesforce, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
Board of Directors: Includes Ray Lane, former President of Oracle and Chris Schaepe, ranked #6 on Forbes' Hall of Fame list of technology investors.
Growth: We have doubled in size!
Perks: Fully stocked kitchens, shuffleboard competitions, sporting event outing, bowling, bocce, Xbox One, great benefits, and more. Just look at www.kenandy.com/joinus
Product: Come join the company John Wookey, Salesforce.com's EVP called as having "the only complete integrated ERP solution built on a single platform in the world."
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment making outbound calls and making an impact when speaking with decision makers? Do you love selling highly technical software and can quickly learn ERP built on the Salesforce platform? If yes, please look below and apply!
- Generate leads through targeted outbound prospecting and following up on inbound leads
- Work with Account Executive and management to scope and manage sales cycle
- High quality and high volume outreach to target companies
- Schedule meetings for Account Executive team with qualified prospects
- Follow our sales process and track all activity in Salesforce.com
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product, industry changes and competitive landscape
- Meet monthly and quarterly qualified leads and revenue objectives
- 1-5 years experience in a business development role doing outbound phone calls is highly desired (especially selling SaaS Solutions)
- Strong presentation/communication skills
- Comfortable speaking to senior level executives
- Discipline to maintain high call volumes
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Professional and self-motivated attitude
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM a plus