Sr. Salesforce (SFDC) Developer
What makes Kenandy unique:
Leadership: Founder Sandy Kurtzig, "The Mother of Silicon Valley", the first woman to take a technology company public (ASK Computer Systems) and CEO Chuck Berger, visionary leader for startups and public companies, have both done it before and looking to do it again.
Funding: $55 Million from Salesforce, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
Board of Directors: Includes Ray Lane, former President of Oracle and Chris Schaepe, ranked #6 on Forbes' Hall of Fame list of technology investors.
Growth: We doubled in size!
Perks: Fully stocked kitchens, shuffleboard competitions, sport event outings, bowling, bocce, great benefits, and more. Just look at www.kenandy.com/joinus
Product: Come join the company John Wookey, Salesforce.com's EVP called as having "the only complete integrated ERP solution built on a single platform in the world."
Why Kenandy if you are a SFDC Developer
Come work with a Salesforce MVP- our own Daniel Peter!
Kenandy is writing one of the largest native AppExchange applications on Force.com, with over 100 custom objects and over 600 classes and triggers.
You'll join an experienced team of certified Force.com developers using tools like Git, Ant, Jenkins, and Jira to continuously build and test our software.
One of the great things about this team is that each of the members is very focused on collaboration through development. The frameworks that we develop internally are leveraged across the application. Something that one team member creates is often enhanced and extended by the next team member. This fosters a rich personal development as we create and consume each others work to make a greater app.
Take your force.com development skills to the next level as an ISV developer building applications for the Global Enterprise.
Kenandy has openings for software developers who want to be part of a fast paced, fast growing entrepreneurial environment!
• Requirements gathering, designing, coding, debugging, performance analysis, packaging and deployment to the customer’s real-life business application on the Force.com platform, salesforce.com’s enterprise cloud computing platform
• Work directly with customers to define requirements
• Work as a member of a project team developing Apex, Visualforce new functionality and enhancing existing functionality. Design and deploy high quality, scalable code.
• Design and develop integrations between Kenandy applications and other systems as may be required by customers
• Ensure that documentation of Apex code, as well as application use and flow, is accurate and well written
• 5+ years of experience developing Force.com, Apex, Visualforce applications.
• Background in developing in the manufacturing or financials sector using Force.com or SFDC is ideal.
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent
experience is preferred.
• Great interpersonal and English language skills to work with many different groups within Kenandy, as well as with customers
• Knowledge and/or Background in Oracle, SAP, Netsuite ERP ideal.
• Ability to be highly productive, both working alone and in close collaboration within a team, ability to multi process and thrive in a fast-paced, customer driven, sometimes unpredictable—but always fun and engaging environment
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.