Professional Services Consultant (Manufacturing/Supply Chain)
What makes Kenandy unique:
Leadership: Founded by Sandy Kurtzig, "The Mother of Silicon Valley" and the first woman to take a technology company public (ASK Computer Systems). CEO Chuck Berger, visionary CEO successfully leading Pre-IPO and Public companies.
Funding: $55 million from Salesforce, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
Board of Directors: Includes Ray Lane, former President of Oracle and Chris Schaepe, ranked #6 on Forbes' Hall of Fame list of technology investors.
Growth: We have doubled in size!
Perks: Fully stocked kitchens, shuffleboard competitions, sporting event outing, bowling, bocce, Xbox One, great benefits, and more. Just look at www.kenandy.com/joinus
Product: Come join the company John Wookey, Salesforce.com's EVP called as having "the only complete integrated ERP solution built on a single platform in the world."
Kenandy is currently seeking a candidate with the ability to have a "consultative approach" to client interaction and has extensive experience implementing various Manufacturing/Supply Chain ERP solutions.
***This is a full time position and can located anywhere in the U.S.***
The ideal candidate will be someone with a "consultative" background interfacing with clients on a daily basis and able to be hands-on technically with ERP.
- Requirements gathering, designing, and deployment to the customer’s real-life business application (Kenandy ERP) on the Force.com platform
- Work directly with customers to define requirements and deploy solutions.
- Work as a member of a project team building new functionality and enhancing existing functionality. The technical tasks include importing data, custom reporting, developing document reports, and implementing approval processes.
- Design and develop integrations between Kenandy applications and other systems as may be required by customers.
- 10+ years of professional services/consulting/implementation experience background, focusing on Manufacturing/Supply Chain ERP
- Successfully implemented 50 projects
- Detail oriented consultant, who is familiar with business requirements analysis.
- Great interpersonal and English language skills to work with many different groups within Kenandy, as well as with customers
- Ability to be highly productive, both working alone and in close collaboration within a team
- Ability to multi process and thrive in a fast-paced, customer driven, sometimes unpredictable—but always fun and engaging environment
- Able to travel up to 40% when needed
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience is preferred.