Product Manager (Manufacturing/Inventory)
What makes Kenandy unique:
Leadership: Founded by Sandy Kurtzig, "The Mother of Silicon Valley" and the first woman to take a technology company public (ASK Computer Systems). CEO Chuck Berger, visionary CEO successfully leading Pre-IPO and Public companies.
Funding: $55 Million from Salesforce, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
Board of Directors: Includes Ray Lane, former President of Oracle and Chris Schaepe, ranked #6 on Forbes' Hall of Fame list of technology investors.
Growth: We have doubled in size!
Perks: Fully stocked kitchens, shuffleboard competitions, sport event outings, bowling, bocce, great benefits, and more. Just look at www.kenandy.com/joinus
Product: Come join the company John Wookey, Salesforce.com's EVP called as having "the only complete integrated ERP solution built on a single platform in the world."
This is a wonderful opportunity to join our rapidly expanding team at Kenandy! For this role, we are looking for a talented Product Manager with focus on Manufacturing & Inventory to join our amazing team!
- Has a passion for innovating and creating easier and better ways for users to do their jobs!
- Has designed and delivered great products as an ERP product manager
- Is highly productive in teams and while working alone
- Has great interpersonal skills to work with many different [and awesome] groups within Kenandy and of course, our customers!
- Handles multiple demands and thrives in a fast-paced, customer-driven and sometimes unpredictable [but always fun and engaging] environment
- Is a great collaborator and communicator
- Is comfortable balancing diverse requirements and requests [but complementary goals]
- Speaks for the customer, collaborates with the techies and expands our product vision
- Is customer success oriented!
- Is experienced with agile methodologies
- Has a sense for the balance of design, UI/UX and functionality
- ERP product management experience with a focus on manufacturing and inventory processes:
- Warehouse Management System
- Cloud and salesforce.com experience preferred
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and design thinking skills; ability to quickly synthesize impacts of discussions upon design and adapt designs accordingly
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S
- Must be able to work onsite in Redwood City, CA
- Some travel may be required
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or a similar technical degree [equivalent experience will be considered]